2010年12月16日 星期四

Constant Gardener


It was only recent did I realize that,
those that I thought insignificant and inconsequential, 
those that I just didn't care, 
or those that never really mattered,
being it pure friendship or love affair,
have all laid certain knots in me

Life went on, as long as you ignore and don't get annoyed by those untied knots,
but now i understand that the past, however irrelevant it is to you,
will hinder the pure innocence I intend to give,
a complete and honest heart

Suddenly, spring cleaning becomes legitimate,
like you feel Taipei is dirtier after you just return from Japan,
although life was pretty sweet and mellow before going to Japan

Who failed who doesn't seem to matter anymore
but no, not me, again, to fail

Such an invisible power that you disguise,
giving me courage and faith to seek understanding and forgiveness;
It was never a request from you, nor a demand,
you didn't even know the history.

But I just went about and began to unroot the weeds spontaneously, like a constant gardener.
Surely, pain is inevitable when you pull the living plants,
but the whole thing only leads to one sole purpose,
a clean, untainted garden, in preparation for planting a precious flower
Shiva, the destroyer and creator.
To construct, you must first destruct.

And you're flower.
You're reborn.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Bookmark and Share